返回列表 回复 发帖

回复: 蚊取豚

引用:
最初由 蚊取豚 发表 小小,倘若是一份宁静的情感,我不甘心拥有..
即使是黄昏的最后一缕残阳,它也要发出奇灿无比的霞光 那是不甘心陨落与沉沦的最后一次拼搏,也是对生命至高积极热爱的一种追求~ 在依然有青春和体力的时候,每个人都有权利要求飞翔!

A distance there is..

sb said she could miss me when she meet some girls looks like me.  life let me draw in getting a toss-up,if I win,that's happy,I lost,I try to do until I win ..i'm not smart,i know.so sth I can't thoroughly think i wanna doing.

there are only three weeks for me,I will leave my campus,so..ooooo...busy .Exactly,I feel afraid,sb's losing in job-forgest.sb will go to a big city,following their ideal life..i'm around between a good job and a job I fit.

to be reminded by BAOBA..tomorrow is my birthday.i'm older and getting stupid..it's not happy to me ..

waiting a coffee time up to two peoples begin to hand in hand ..hehe..i read it ,smile.
『...我折腾生活,大喜大悲....』...無双,如烟......子虚,乌有...

亲爱的

亲爱的,我开始学会读你,读懂周围的每个人~~

再一次学会成长~~
呵呵..懂得停下来休息的人,也会懂得如何站起来..

These days

T老哥哥就象个任性的孩子,拍拍屁股,一句"我不干了"就走了...
哄不哄?....我再挣扎几天再说...

期末近.压力和烦躁一身..冒了几颗痘,皮肤变老.一副人见犹恐的状态,无神,无力了几天...我可要加油了...

雷子和她家LG闹着矛盾..某M也烦躁着..大家各有所烦恼,只是很少表露..
有一天,我把自己的手背咬成一只蜘蛛印,想象自己的恶毒还有不安..

最终烦躁撒向宝爸,他老人家一句不说地掉线了..过两天,又相安无事地关心我是不是最近很忙...

亲情真稳妥,而T老人并不明白,何为真爱,大家为何闹得凶,不过只是在乎...
如此要这般过圣诞,还真少了点什么...

不过我应该拼死拼活地备考吧....
If only I had come here early this week, I would have known your birthday was up and at least we could have a cerebration. Now we are three day later and miles further depressed by what have happened in the past days.

I don’t want Kongweb to be my responsibility any more. I thought I had enough and I don’t want to hurt anyone in anyway because of Kongweb.  Sometimes, we care for something too much that we are actually choking it. I want to leave everything behind me, but instead, bad feelings are coming back. I don’t think I could take that second time.

Whether I am a mayor or a plain citizen of Kongweb, I am myself first and foremost.

Happy birthday.
习惯了无聊,不无聊时才知道无聊是多么的不无聊。
nice type..why i didn't find it..

I understand you and your decision as your friend..but I hope you can stay kongweb and continue to work as anyone who loves kongweb..

however,now let's stop it..for future you feel well,I hope you know what you can do ..

blessing you..
飞翔也许是心在蓝天,志在远方。在飞鸟的眼中,是否也有山川的美丽?
想像不是空想

回复: Hornet

引用:
最初由 Hornet 发表 飞翔也许是心在蓝天,志在远方。在飞鸟的眼中,是否也有山川的美丽?
飞翔于我,只追求一份轻盈自在,没有志向.飞鸟也许高飞过,却不曾停留山川,没有四季的美丽,山川不过是静远的归宿..
想飞的日子,我把翅膀交给了想象
想象的日子,我用天空绑住了翅膀
返回列表