返回列表 回复 发帖

Re:【家庭】幽公馆分宅[幽灵谷]

[I]以下引用繁星的内容:
[/I]快了,要升天堂了
呵呵
还是变幽灵好了

你进的可是幽灵的家呀
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love\'s only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

是啊是啊,快变幽灵了

那我就去变天使好了
飞~~
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love\'s only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

你要跟我对着干啊

[I]以下引用繁星的内容:
[/I]你要跟我对着干啊
嘿嘿

我怎么敢呢~~~

怕怕~

繁星是大幽的亲弟弟,大家照顾点他!
一个男人若对女人真正地好,他就是把全世界的幸福给她他都不满足; 一个男人若真正在乎一个女人,他会在她摔倒的时候第一时间扶住她,他会在她掉眼泪的时候心疼地为她擦拭,他会想让所有的人都知道三个字:我爱你!而不只是:我在乎你!

[I]以下引用安琪.幽灵的内容:
[/I]
最新消息,我们有14天的假呀

但,卷纸好多多多呀~
那你要认真作业!
一个男人若对女人真正地好,他就是把全世界的幸福给她他都不满足; 一个男人若真正在乎一个女人,他会在她摔倒的时候第一时间扶住她,他会在她掉眼泪的时候心疼地为她擦拭,他会想让所有的人都知道三个字:我爱你!而不只是:我在乎你!

哇!
来头不小啊

[I]以下引用腹股沟的内容:
[/I]哇!
来头不小啊
我不够上人物!

最近天气炎热,希望大家照顾好身体!
返回列表