返回列表 回复 发帖

【推荐】Not a beauty!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Not a beauty!
Web is a place that makes we everyone fancy, it is illusory, and to contact the two ends together. You can’t see the people who at another end that is a man or a woman, ugly or beauty. So all the girls on the web are called “MM” ah “pretty girl” ah etc..

People always have fine subjective wishes, we hope there are all beautiful faces on the world, young and pretty, and web put this dream to come true.——all the girls on the web are beautiful。

I was baffled with this point. I was very uncomfortable at the beginning because of “beauty”. I’m not ugly indeed, but “beauty”? In my opinion, the girl pure likes ZhangBaizhi is beauty, mature likes ZhangManyu is beauty, luscious likes GuanZhilin is beauty. Certainly temperament is the first important thing. But, because of on the web only, every girl becomes beauty?

As a beginner, I uttered my standpoint. My god, just understand the fearfulness, there were many and many people appear suddenly, I never talked with so many people like that, they talked with me again and again, only to tell me, girls on web are all beauty! One of them asked me else:“Are you a boy?” I asked: “If I’m a boy, I must be handsome too?” the answer is “yes” unexpectedly.

I was chucking to myself, didn’t dare do that again therefrom. Show the amazed expression in the front of the computer. What a pity there were not eunuchs now!

Ok, web holds beauties. I’m accustomed also. And how wonderful if that all on the world like that? I would like to think all the girls are beauties except myself. Although I’m on web, I must look into the mirror also. People too conscientious like me easy to delirium, too bad!

Lazy to think about the beautiful names, I have a name——Not a beauty! I’m not a beauty indeed, don’t say that I cheat you. Hehe~~~~
返回列表