被谁抛弃
九幽的圣光
又照亮了谁

很久没来了,组了个乐队,这是我写的歌词。
我无话可说 天注定我寂寞

你好

可以告诉我“九幽”是什么吗
欲言
这种感觉让我想到了嘶哑的歌喉,忘我的陶醉,渲染的舞台,摇摆的吉他,唱出来的歌都是表达很另类的思想,就像这个九幽的名字...
[Move][B]一叶知秋~[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/Move]
很反传统的那种 有够多的锋芒 我更喜欢的是黑暗中隐藏的光明的力量 很喜欢SARAH MCLACHLAN的歌词 因为其中的希望 Spend all your time waiting for that second chance For the break that will make it ok There's always some reason to feel not good enough And it's hard at the end of the day I need some distraction oh beautiful release Memories seep from my veins They may be empty and weightless and maybe I'll find some peace tonight In the arms of an Angel fly away from here From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie You're in the arms of an Angel; may you find some comfort here So tired of the straight line, and everywhere you turn There's vultures and thieves at your back The storm keeps on twisting, you keep on building the lies That you make up for all that you lack It don't make no difference, escaping one last time It's easier to believe In this sweet madness, oh this glorious sadness That brings me to my knees In the arms of an Angel far away from here From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear You are pulled from the wreckage of your silent reverie In the arms of an Angel; may you find some comfort here You're in the arms of an Angel; may you find some comfort here
习惯了无聊,不无聊时才知道无聊是多么的不无聊。
[music]http://www.metroenglish.com.cn/music/200683011444996000.mp3[/music]

九幽朝圣---
带着葬歌的旋律....
或许心灵的那片天堂才属于圣洁....
那既是隐蔽在黑暗中的光明吧!

(九幽是地府的代称.因传说在阴曹地府的幽冥背阴山后有九幽十八狱)
自己的舞台,自己导舞....... 幸福这么远那么甜......... 只要相信自己! 有爱就有明天...... 当你面朝阳光时,阴影在你的身后;当你背对阳光时,阴影必然在你的身前. 等待一个值得等待的人,爱上值得爱的人,争取该珍惜的人,放弃该放弃的人,相信缘份......
没来由的
想起了天葬
白色秃鹰翅膀掠过那一刻
溅起的嘹亮歌声直上云霄
是太过残忍的美丽......

那一刻,灵魂似歌,幽深如水
躲在16岁的角落过了许久都不会老的阳光.... 可以骑在单车肆无忌惮大笑的年纪 可以男生女生一起争一争口袋里最后一块巧克力的年纪 可以一起矜持一下,朦胧一下的年纪 我们的16岁,好像一眨眼,又好像是永恒
5楼正解
歌名叫
尸香花园
             --九幽朝圣乐队
我无话可说 天注定我寂寞
好悠扬的声音
有一点点忧郁
今天终于听到了

可以问一下是谁唱的么?
躲在16岁的角落过了许久都不会老的阳光.... 可以骑在单车肆无忌惮大笑的年纪 可以男生女生一起争一争口袋里最后一块巧克力的年纪 可以一起矜持一下,朦胧一下的年纪 我们的16岁,好像一眨眼,又好像是永恒
最初由 九公主 发表
好悠扬的声音
有一点点忧郁
今天终于听到了

可以问一下是谁唱的么?
Sarah McLachlan
自己的舞台,自己导舞....... 幸福这么远那么甜......... 只要相信自己! 有爱就有明天...... 当你面朝阳光时,阴影在你的身后;当你背对阳光时,阴影必然在你的身前. 等待一个值得等待的人,爱上值得爱的人,争取该珍惜的人,放弃该放弃的人,相信缘份......
也算是很经典的了
习惯了无聊,不无聊时才知道无聊是多么的不无聊。
返回列表