整年我都感激着您,但是今天我要真正地把我的爱表示出来。
妈妈,我只是想让您知道,您一直都在我的心中。
在这个母亲节里,我只是想说:我以身为您的女儿为荣。

Re:【注意】母亲节的祝愿!

[Fly][Move][U]MOTHER‘S DAY[/SIZE][/U][/Move]

I LOVE YOU,MOM[/Fly]

The history of Mother's Day

The earliest Mother's Day celebrations are traced back to the spring celebrations of ancient Greece in honor of Rhea, the Mother of the Gds.
During the 1600's England a  day called 'Mothering Sunday',celebrated on the 4th sunday of lent "Mothering Sunday" honored the mothers of England.During this time may of the  England's  poor worked as servants for the wealthy.As most jobs were located far from their homes,the servants would live in the houses of their employers on Mothering Sunday the servants would have the day off and were encouraged to return home and spend the day with their mothers A special cake, called the mothering cake ,was often brought along to provide a festive touch .
  As Christianity spread throughout Europe the celebration changrd to
honoer the 'Mother Church'--the spiritnal power that gave people life and proteced them from harm .Over time the church festival blended with the Mothering Sunday celebration .People began honoring their mothers as well as the church.
    In the United States Mother's Day was first suggested in 1872 by Julia WardHave as a day dedlicated to peace.
    In 1907 Anna Jarvis,from Philadelphia,began a campaign to establish a notional Mother's Day .Ms Jarvis persuaded her mothers cherch in Grafton, West Vioginia to celebrate Mother's Day on the second anniversary of her mother's death ,the 2nd Sunday of May . By the next year Mother's Day was also celebrated in philadelphia.
    Ms Jarvis and her supporters began to write to miuisters, businessmen,and politicians in their quest to establish a nationnal Mother's Day .Itwas successful .By1911 Mother's Day was celebrated in almost every state .Presiclent Woodrow Wilson,in 1914,made the official announcement proclaiming Monther's Day a national holiday that was to be held each year in the 2nd Sunday of May.
    while many countries of the world  celebrate their own Mother's Day at different times throughout the year ,there are some countries such as Denmark,England,Italy,Turkey,Australia,and Belgiwn which also celebrate Mother's Day on the second Sunday May.

Richer Than Gold
                                                               By Strickland Gillilan
I had a mother who read me things

That wholesome life to the boy heart brings

Stories that stir with an upward toch

oh,that each mother of boys were such

you many have tangible wealth untdd

Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold

Richer than I you can never be--

I had a mother who read to me.

P.S I'm so tired,like this             so,maybe there was a little mistake,please help me to find  it out ,thanks~~~
The end ~~

Happy mother's Day,donn't forget to give a nice gift to your mother,it'll be wonderfull!!

Remind:此消息由kitty在05-01 21:23:46做过手脚,呵呵……

挺感动的,是发自内心的吧!
让人进一步感受母爱的伟大!

什么是她???

不错嘛,还有中英文对白。

抄下去就好了。谢谢KITTY
苍白的,不是文字,是人的思想; 虚伪的,不是网络,是人的灵魂。

母亲的慈祥,母亲的关怀是世界上最美、最甜的东西
[Move][B][I] 即使大地盘旋回翔,你比太阳和天空更光亮,任何世人把我无限责难,只要你对我爱,我一切甘当……[/COLOR][/I][/B][/SIZE][/Move]

那天你们准备怎么给你们的母亲过了?
返回列表