Re:【家庭】幽公馆分宅[幽灵谷]

你是幽灵啊,他在忙什么啊

[I]以下引用繁星的内容:
[/I]你是幽灵啊,他在忙什么啊
我是天使
你是幽灵,咱们说好的呀

不知道呀,你自己问他好了
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love\'s only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

人都去了,唉

人去楼空也,我去也!

[I]以下引用繁星的内容:
[/I]人去楼空也,我去也!
OK

8了
我也要出去了
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it. Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love\'s only special when you give it to someone who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.

到家了~
我们是幽灵 我们一起游荡、飘泊、流离……

有什么事都可以在这里发泄!
一个男人若对女人真正地好,他就是把全世界的幸福给她他都不满足; 一个男人若真正在乎一个女人,他会在她摔倒的时候第一时间扶住她,他会在她掉眼泪的时候心疼地为她擦拭,他会想让所有的人都知道三个字:我爱你!而不只是:我在乎你!

[I]以下引用绿色大幽灵的内容:
[/I]有什么事都可以在这里发泄!
发泄 发泄~~~~

由于运动过度,中暑~~~

晕中~~~~

人工呼吸!不能在我家出现……
一个男人若对女人真正地好,他就是把全世界的幸福给她他都不满足; 一个男人若真正在乎一个女人,他会在她摔倒的时候第一时间扶住她,他会在她掉眼泪的时候心疼地为她擦拭,他会想让所有的人都知道三个字:我爱你!而不只是:我在乎你!

不要有死人呀!
返回列表