返回列表 回复 发帖
一段情
一开始就放在别处
那是准备丢失的
准备覆水难收的
Dear God:I know that he\'s out there.The one I\'m suppose to share my whole life with.And in time , you will show him to me.Will you take care of him ,comfort him and protece him ,until that day we meet .And let he know , my heart is beating with him.
简单?
爱情的简单是因为还不了解吧?
爱情的复杂会让所有的人疲倦!
Dear God:I know that he\'s out there.The one I\'m suppose to share my whole life with.And in time , you will show him to me.Will you take care of him ,comfort him and protece him ,until that day we meet .And let he know , my heart is beating with him.
也许等你经历了
就明白了!
当想要理智的面对爱情的时候
太多的身不由己
就出现了
爱情
本来就是让人迷失的
爱情的问题只能靠自己的吧
返回列表