返回列表 回复 发帖
【ID登记】
空网ID:左岸 减肥计划时限: 一个月
预期减掉几磅: 5磅
减肥方式: 控制饮食,努力争取时间锻炼身体...

减肥心得:没有健康的心得,减肥总是以付出身体不舒服为代价!而且不得坚持!
:m-whin:
Dear God:I know that he\'s out there.The one I\'m suppose to share my whole life with.And in time , you will show him to me.Will you take care of him ,comfort him and protece him ,until that day we meet .And let he know , my heart is beating with him.
最初由 小茶渣 发表
JJMM...说到要做到.......

一个月后来检查大家的成果.....:m-evil:

左左..你还需要减那么多吗?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
要的要的
最近感觉胖了很多
好像有游泳圈的嫌疑!:m-rage:
Dear God:I know that he\'s out there.The one I\'m suppose to share my whole life with.And in time , you will show him to me.Will you take care of him ,comfort him and protece him ,until that day we meet .And let he know , my heart is beating with him.
我不喜欢脂肪
盆子还是送别人吧!:m-want:
我也减了有两磅多一点
没有刻意节食和运动
估计是太忙所致
返回列表