返回列表 回复 发帖
我也来看看
不错不错
改天我也弄个家
Dear God:I know that he\'s out there.The one I\'m suppose to share my whole life with.And in time , you will show him to me.Will you take care of him ,comfort him and protece him ,until that day we meet .And let he know , my heart is beating with him.
给我留个客房呗
我家还没有建好之前
到处漂泊
指不定漂泊到你家啊
Dear God:I know that he\'s out there.The one I\'m suppose to share my whole life with.And in time , you will show him to me.Will you take care of him ,comfort him and protece him ,until that day we meet .And let he know , my heart is beating with him.
你家在哪里?
你有好多家了吧?
看来心真的是很不受欢迎哦
不知道我会不会被牵连
还是欢迎我的吧
:mu_noWay:
弟弟。。。
返回列表