返回列表 回复 发帖

Re:让我们去听海...

呵呵,可惜我已经参加过高考了...是去年,也是篇不太容易的文章,是写中国的文化...
不过今年的题目很开阔!对我这样喜欢写散文的人很有优势!^_^
生命是场幻觉,可我需要你在。

[I]以下引用小沫的内容:
[/I]I want to go to see and hear the sea,but there is nobody can  go with me.So i am waiting for a boy who can go with me .
I  hope it is not true that you could not find someone to go with you. I would guess you are only waiting for the RIGHT person to appear. You will appreciate the beauty and the vastness of the sea no matter you are with your dearest one or nobody at all. Go see it!
习惯了无聊,不无聊时才知道无聊是多么的不无聊。

[I]以下引用小沫的内容:
[/I]I want to go to see and hear the sea,but there is nobody can  go with me.So i am waiting for a boy who can go with me .
I  hope it is not true that you could not find someone to go with you. I would guess you are only waiting for the RIGHT person to appear. You will appreciate the beauty and the vastness of the sea no matter you are with your dearest one or nobody at all. Go see it!
习惯了无聊,不无聊时才知道无聊是多么的不无聊。

[I]以下引用小沫的内容:
习惯了无聊,不无聊时才知道无聊是多么的不无聊。

Thermo 的话很有道理!
小沫并不是等不到人
她要等的是the RIGHT person!
希望小沫能等到吧,祝福她...
生命是场幻觉,可我需要你在。

我并不是有意一帖多发。只是发的时刻不对,正是系统维修。SORRY。
习惯了无聊,不无聊时才知道无聊是多么的不无聊。

恩,可以理解:)
你讲的话很有见解!
生命是场幻觉,可我需要你在。

又开
19岁的大一女生,其他资料不详,行踪犹如幽灵般飘忽不定。因喜欢蓝色,故取名为“蓝色小幽灵”。各位如有兴趣,可留言给小幽灵,有朝一日定去拜访……

恩???楼上的话看不懂啊~~又出现乱码了。。。
生命是场幻觉,可我需要你在。

[I]以下引用微蓝的内容:
[/I]Thermo 的话很有道理!
小沫并不是等不到人
她要等的是the RIGHT person!
希望小沫能等到吧,祝福她...
难等!
返回列表